April 21, 2009

Russell Goes Medieval

USA Today has a photo of Russell Crowe all bad-assed out on the set of Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, and I have to say, the ol' chap is looking good! I don't know what all that fuss was about him being too corpulent for the role. He strikes quite a dashing figure in this picture (and R.C. doesn't usually break into my Top Ten Sexpots of All Time list, either....but that's for another post.) This is definitely more "Gladiator" Russell than "State of Play" Russell, praise be to Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    This gets my wheels turning. What do you think of Le Morte D'Arthur by Sir Thomas Malory with Russell Crowe as King Arthur, Cate Blanchett as Guenever and James McAvoy as Mordred, Arthur's illegitimate son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister! I just saw State of Play and I was pretty sure that my Gladiator lust for RC was a thing of the past. I'm very excited for this one. Russ and Cate with Ridley's sumputous production design? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete