July 9, 2012

The Count of Monte Cristo's Myers-Briggs Personality Type


Was there ever a better use of the internet than analyzing the Myers-Briggs Personality Types of your favorite literary characters? I think not. Is Anne Shirley (of Green Gables) an extrovert of an introvert? What are some of Philip Marlowe's attributes? What types are Dr. Watson and Harry Potter? If you're ready to head down this particular rabbit hole, go to Huffington Post.

As an INFP, I'm in good company with Shakespeare, Kant, and Beethoven as well as some of my favorite fictional characters: Wesley Crusher (of Star Trek: Next Generation), Anne of Green Gables, and E.T. (no wonder I sometimes feel like I'm from another planet). --Kim

1 comment:

  1. I am an ISFJ so I am in good company with St. Teresa of Avila, Louisa May Alcott, and Queen Mary I (Bloody Mary). Also David Copperfield, Gone with the Wind's Melanie, Hamlet's Ophelia, and Sherlock Holmes' sidekick Dr. Watson.

    ReplyDelete