February 7, 2008

Star Cast Joins New Adaptation

Daniel Day Lewis's wife, Rebecca Miller (daughter of playwright Arthur) has written a screenplay for her new novel, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. The movie will star Robin Wright Penn (as the title character), Keanu Reeves (as her younger lover), Alan Arkin (as Pippa's cheatin' ole hubby), Maggie Gyllenhaal (Pippa's mom), Winona Ryder (cheatin' ole hubby's mistress) and Monica Belluci (I lost interest in the cast here...couldn't tell ya what she plays). I can't wait to hear Keanu deliver lines like, "You mean the WOLRD to me, Pippa." Basically anything he says that includes the name "Pippa" is going to crack me the hell up.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie Gyllenhall is playing Robin Wright Penn's mom? Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in flashbacks....I should have clarified.

    ReplyDelete