June 19, 2008

Good Girls Gone Bad...


First, I am confronted with images of Billie Piper whoring herself out in a martini glass. (Yes, Meg, I said it.) She's starring in some new Showtime series called The Secret Diary of a Call Girl. Lord. Fanny Price and Sally Lockhart, please avert your eyes.

Now comes word that Sienna Miller is going to be playing a bitchy, evil version of Maid Marion in Ridley Scott's revisionist version of Robin Hood, in which he subverts all the characters, so that the Sheriff of Nottingham, I suppose will be a good guy, and Russell Crowe (Robin) will basically play himself.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so now I'm reading that Russell Crowe is going to play the Sheriff, and Christian Bale (yummy) is being eyed for Robin Hood. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete